Thread: LDS
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:51 PM

Rob Smith is on a distinguished road

I live in Scarborough, my LDS is in Oshawa. I make the drive out there and have purchased pretty much everything from that shop. They have treated me with great respect as I them. I have gone to others shops From Dan's across to NTD and have purchased items from diferent shops just like I do with anything else outside of scuba, food, beer, clothes etc. I do it to support the dive industry and any LDS shop owner I have met respects and expects this. My lds will order things for me they don't normally stock, but sometimes I don't want to wait so I go where I know it is on the shelf. The same goes for courses. If my shop is not offering a course I want and another is I will go there. We are all in this together so we all help out when we can. I believe in loyalty, and I believe in sharing the wealth. We need to keep the mom and pop shops going, local or not. Everyone deserves to make money and everyone has a right to choose where they shop. I believe in helping all the shops out, local or not becaue at the end of the day when your tanks are empty, you can't get air fills over the net.

The above relates to GUE training and equipment not offered by my lds...
I've Rambled enough!...lol...

Last edited by Rob Smith; 01-13-2009 at 10:54 PM.