Thread: LDS
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:36 PM

Oren is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge View Post
In an ideal world yes *BUT* the reality is if nobody supports the LDS how do you get air?
I don't dive air...
But to answer your question:
If I would not be happy with my LDS, I'd go to a different one to get my fills...
If I would not be happy with the second one, I'd go to the next...
And so on until I had enough and would buy me a device that you must heard of too....A compressor...
Quote:
As well I don't really want to turn this into a flame war. Your comment is a bit inflametory and seems to specifically target a perticular store for some reason (Maybe I read that wrong). Care to speak of the bad experiance you had specifically? I don't feel that unfounded general comments help anybody myself, so I typically like to see backup.
Well, if you didn't want to turn it into a flame war, why did you ask.
It's obvious that an answer to your question will inevitably lead to some flames, no?
My comment was rather meant in general about any XYZ LDS and not as you thought, as an attempt to target or comment about your LDS. Why so sensitive?
If you care to know, I did have an experience with you LDS that wasn't an experience to write home about. Do you really want me to dish it here?
Quote:
I just don't understand what value those comments are adding to this thread about preparing for DIRf .

Serge.
Honestly? Neither do I.

Your Waterloo region DUI contact person but I'll talk to everyone, who wants to get into DUI and needs help.