PDA

View Full Version : Tobermory

Rob Smith
01-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I know it is only January but with Charters that tend to book fast, do you guys make plans to head to Toby. I was there a week last year and would like to head up for a week,this year as well. Usually I head up the first weekend of August or there of. Just wondering if you guys do a annual trip and if so any idea when that might be. This way maybe I can plan my week around your schedule.

sharon
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
I beleive that Natasa,NDA has booked Teak Bay one weekend this summer.
Steve from Teak Bay said he was almost booked solid for the summer back in October.

Rob Smith
01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
I beleive that Natasa,NDA has booked Teak Bay one weekend this summer.
Steve from Teak Bay said he was almost booked solid for the summer back in October.

I't gets crazy up there for sure. Thats why I like being there through the week, but being a single diver sucks on a walk aboard some insta buddies scare me....lol...

Matthew Mandziuk
01-07-2009, 12:08 AM
We typically do a full week of diving and training courses ranging from Naui Intro to Tech, which is a DIR fundamentals type program, as well as wreck penetration and other fun programs before the group arrives on the Friday. We typically do a Friday, Saturday, Sunday sort of group thing.

Boat dives this year will be with Teak Bay Full day Saturday 1/2 day Sunday.

Let me know if you're interested. Pm me.

Jen
01-07-2009, 10:51 AM
We typically do a full week of diving and training courses ranging from Naui Intro to Tech, which is a DIR fundamentals type program, as well as wreck penetration and other fun programs before the group arrives on the Friday. We typically do a Friday, Saturday, Sunday sort of group thing.

Boat dives this year will be with Teak Bay Full day Saturday 1/2 day Sunday.

Let me know if you're interested. Pm me.

Ya you guys usually plan the whole "long" weekend....accommodations, charters...even food for one price. Good deal for sure!