PDA

View Full Version : hi

sharon
01-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi
I'm Sharon and I'm a diver. It's been 2 weeks since I last dove. I can't stand the withdrawl I'm going through. My 4 kids and husband want me out of the house and underwater so they don't have to clean on Sundays.

Okay seriously, I'm a recreational diver that just likes to get wet. I dive pretty much year round. I work in interior design so please ask me if you need any help colour coordinating your dive gear. It's not only important that you have good skills, you should look good doing it. Trust me you will feel better about yourself when you look your best!:D

Looks like the start of a great diving board.

Jen
01-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for joining Sharon! We think that its a good start too.

serge
01-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey Sharon,

Welcome to the board. Great to have you here.

Serge.

JohnG
01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi Sharon,great to meet you !

Joe
01-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi Sharon, Welcome aboard.

You probably already know most of us. We usually see you and Bud at the boat ramps or at Timmies afterwards.

Where is Bud?? Give him a shout and get him over here. :D

PeteSmith
01-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Welcome aboard, Sharon. I just signed up yesterday.

Thanks for the offer to help colour co-ordinate my dive gear, but I already figured out that black goes really well with black:p

sharon
01-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi Sharon, Welcome aboard.

You probably already know most of us. We usually see you and Bud at the boat ramps or at Timmies afterwards.

Where is Bud?? Give him a shout and get him over here. :D

LOL thanks for the warm welcome despite my sidekick Bud.He is quite the character.:D

Joe
01-05-2009, 07:08 PM
LOL thanks for the warm welcome despite my sidekick Bud.He is quite the character.:D

That he is. He would be a great addition to the board. :)

sharon
01-05-2009, 07:48 PM
That he is. He would be a great addition to the board. :)

I'll mention it to him.