PDA

View Full Version : Photography Section

KevinS
01-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi Everyone

It would be nice to see a photo section here on this forum.

Kevin

Joe
01-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Kevin. It is in the works. If you have photos you would like to share you can load them onto picassa or photobucket and link them to your thread. Eventually we will have a sticky explaining how to do it.

Jen
01-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Kevin, I just put this here for now...we can add sections later when needed. Good suggestion!

KevinS
01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi Joe

OK on the posting of photo's elsewhere. I think I will wait and see what mess that intales!! :(

So how about a Technical Diving Section on "Underwater Photgraphy"??:)

Kevin

Joe
01-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi Joe

OK on the posting of photo's elsewhere. I think I will wait and see what mess that intails!! :(

So how about a Technical Diving Section on "Underwater Photgraphy"??:)

Kevin

Do you mean Technical as in Tech diving photography or Technical Photography as in how to take underwater pics?

KevinS
01-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Joe

Technical aspects of any kind. People with SLR cameras would be interested in this section.

Unless you have the big time equipment you don't know how technical it gets!!

K.

Joe
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Joe

Technical aspects of any kind. People with SLR cameras would be interested in this section.

Unless you have the big time equipment you don't know how technical it gets!!

K.

OK. Thats a great idea. I find more and more people are shooting DSLR's nowadays. we will get on it. :)

KevinS
01-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks Joe and Jen

Just trying to make this already great forum, well rounded for all divers.

Keep up the great work.

K.:):):)

Joe
01-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks Joe and Jen

Just trying to make this already great forum, well rounded for all divers.

Keep up the great work.

K.:):):)

Keep up the suggestions. We aren't photographers so we need help in this area. And post up some pics. You must have some good ones from North Carolina. :)

Rob Smith
01-08-2009, 06:59 AM
Sorry posted to the wrong area....

Chantelle
01-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Just a suggestion...

Perhaps the "Technical" section could be called "Technical Photography" or something that someone wouldn't confuse for Technical Diving? :)

KevinS
01-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Good idea on "Technical Photography" as a title. That's up to the "Admin Group" to make the change.

Pictures

I see that there is an area under our personal section called "Album", and up to 60 pictures can be posted there. My pictures posted there are around 250kb in size, have a look. You can also make comments on the photo's posted!

Enjoy!!

Kevin