PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Sale! Everything Must Go! Like New!

Braydon
07-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi all. Leaving the sport all equipment must go!

1. 2 LP108 Faber steel tanks. Currently banded with manifold, however I will also include single's valves. Tanks are new this year and only have a few dives on them. $800.00 O.B.O

2. Halcyon 21 Watt Explorer 9 HID Dive Light w/ Ni-MH battery + charger + steel clip. $699.99 O.B.O. The light has about 75 dives on it, and a new battery that has only about 10 dives on it. It truly is a great light in perfect condition for a amazing price.

3. DUI CF200X Signature Series Dry Suit with rock boots, XM450 underwear, Scuba pro Jet FIns and zip seals. The suit has the reinforced knee pads, P-Valve, and the cloverleaf crotch strap. The Suit has about 25 Dives on it and the underwear and fins 6 dives! $2000.00 O.B.O

Everything is really in excellent/new condition and as such I take excellent care of my equipment as you will see. Call, Text or Email me anytime at 519-410-8881, or braydon89@yahoo.com for more info and pictures. Everything must go! And I would consider a package price as well! Thanks

Braydon
08-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Just the dry suit and tanks left! Sold my doubles wing, doubles reg set, halcyon light and halcyon reel! Only a few more quality items in new condition for less than 50% off retail!