PDA

View Full Version : Scuba equipment

lherskowi46
10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
As a PADI scuba instructor for many years I have acquired a great deal of scuba equipment. I've recently been sidelined with an illness that has forced me to retire from teaching and scuba diving permanently. I replaced my equipment regularly and much of it is gently used and some is new. You name it I most likely have it. I must sell everything. equipment ranges from:
Wetsuits-both for cold and warm water diving from 2 mm to 7 mm, BCDs, masks, fins, snorkels, weights -both hard and soft [ shot ], weight belts, regulators, gear bags, signal tubes, underwater and above water signaling devices, hoods, gloves, boots, computers, etc. etc.. If you are interested in any equipment, photos, prices, or prices, please contact me at: lherskowi46@gmail.com
I live in Richmond Hill Ontario.
I should also mention that as a result of my disability, my wife, who is also an instructor, has decided to hang up her fins as well. She also has much equipment available, including her dry suit and equipment as mentioned above. My wife is approximately 5'4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds. Her two year old dry suit is an Oceaner riptide. It is in excellent condition.