PDA

View Full Version : Salvo closes its doors...

Jay Roy
06-27-2009, 10:19 PM
From Thedecostop...
http://thedecostop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38834

Jen
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Huge news....thanks for posting!!

Jay Roy
06-28-2009, 08:59 AM
That thread is getting to be quite amusing if anyone is watching it lol

serge
06-28-2009, 01:46 PM
You very. This, if true, is even more interesting http://www.direxplorers.com/80791-post12.html

Jay Roy
06-28-2009, 02:02 PM
You very. This, if true, is even more interesting http://www.direxplorers.com/80791-post12.html

Yes, I read that as well...Interesting indeed..So who is going to call Salvo tomorrow and ask for Barry to see what happens? :rolleyes:

Chantelle
06-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Yes, I read that as well...Interesting indeed..So who is going to call Salvo tomorrow and ask for Barry to see what happens? :rolleyes:

ROFL...

According to Corey, Barry isn't in the country right now... :o Apparently, Barry left Corey and Joel in quite a heap, and they are starting their own company (Leviathan), that will honour Salvo repairs etc.

Jay Roy
06-29-2009, 08:39 AM
ROFL...

According to Corey, Barry isn't in the country right now... :o Apparently, Barry left Corey and Joel in quite a heap, and they are starting their own company (Leviathan), that will honour Salvo repairs etc.

Well, judging by the post by Casey on Dir Explorers, Barry has left the country probably to avoid being charged by the High Springs police. He also says Barry was fired by the new owners of Salvo. I'm not really sure how this leaves Corey and Joel in a heap, if they're employees, just walk away.
Its also suggested that Halcyon will go after Leviathan if need be..

serge
06-29-2009, 11:39 AM
I wonder what H could go after Leviathan for now. It seems since the split a few years ago that the Can lights have changed a fair amount. I wonder what is left to argue over.

JohnG
06-29-2009, 05:07 PM
I wonder what H could go after Leviathan for now. It seems since the split a few years ago that the Can lights have changed a fair amount. I wonder what is left to argue over.

thats what i was thinking. remote ballasts, lipo batteries. who knows. I think if they do thats petty. I can understand going after barry, but not leviathan.

Chantelle
06-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Well, judging by the post by Casey on Dir Explorers, Barry has left the country probably to avoid being charged by the High Springs police. He also says Barry was fired by the new owners of Salvo. I'm not really sure how this leaves Corey and Joel in a heap, if they're employees, just walk away.
Its also suggested that Halcyon will go after Leviathan if need be..

I was actually chatting with Corey about this. Barry left on a planned vacation, and isn't sure if he's coming back or not. I'm sure there is alot of this that we don't know, and I do tend to believe Corey, when he says that he was lumped in it.

Also... Joel's name was on that ownership.. ;)

Oren
06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
thats what i was thinking. remote ballasts, lipo batteries. who knows. I think if they do thats petty. I can understand going after barry, but not leviathan.
Not necessarily petty.
If the new company will take over everything that was achieved as the result of the theft from Halcyon, Halcyon would still, IMO, be within it's rights to demand the restitution that Salvo owes them.
If you're taking over the assets, you not only taking over the good assets but also the bad.
This is especially true if all the knowledge would be awarded to Halcyon as the restitution itself or part of it.