PDA

View Full Version : SCUBA Swap & Sea Hunt Night

Fazekas
03-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Please mark Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 12:00pm on your calandars!

This is a fun(d) raiser day for the FEURU and YOU are invited!!!

The FORT ERIE UNDERWATER RECOVERY UNIT is hosting a SCUBA SWAP! We will have several tables available for you to come and sell any surplus scuba related items you have. This includes good serviceable gear, old unserviceable gear, books, magazines; anything related to scuba!

Cost is $20 per table; $10 for half tables, or if you only have a few items, 10% of the take. Bring it all, and make someone else happy!

In addition, at 5pm, we are also hosting the wildly popular SEA HUNT NIGHT!
Cost of admission is $5.00. We will be having a light supper (included). Then, we will present to you 2 or 3 (as time allows) episodes of SEA HUNT, the show that started it all!!! Your mission, as always, is to find as many faux pas (flubs) in the shows as you can. Prizes will be awarded for those finding the most mistakes (and looking back, there are many!) It's great fun, and an excellent way to meet new people.

I would ask that you respond via e-mail to me here, so we can properly prepare tables and food for the masses. We expect a large crowd, so please let me know ASAP! Mail Mike mvannatter@cogeco.ca

You can come to one, hopefully to both! All are invited, divers or not!

And as always, we are looking for new members, so what better time to check us out!

Thanks and safe diving to all,

www.feuru.com